The Mindfulness Sessions can be accessed through the links below. Lead by Clinical Psychologists at BCHFT for staff across the Black Country ICS, they are tools for staff to help improve wellbeing through mindfulness.
Other useful mindfulness resources can also be found on this page.
1. Mini Meditation Breating Space
2. Mini Meditation Breathing Space with Extra Guidance
3. Progressive Muscle Relaxation
7. Mindfulness of the Breath and Body
8. Mindfulness of the Breath, Body, Sounds, and Thoughts
10. Band of Light
12. Eating a Raisin - Mindful Eating
15. Mindful Walking
16. Stretching and Breathing Meditation
17. Body Scan
18. Sense of Sound
Calm offers guided meditations, sleep stories, breathing programmes and stretching exercises
Thrive: Mental Well-being an evidence-based app to prevent and manage stress, anxiety, and related conditions
Headspace mindfulness and meditation techniques with the aim of improving focus and decreasing stress and anxiety
Sleepio an online sleep improvement programme app
Daylight is a smartphone-based app that provides help with worry and anxiety
Unmind a wellbeing app with clinically backed tools and support for proactively managing your own mental health.