The Community Inclusion Team work across all four localities within the Black Country in order to engage with community organisations, clinical teams and the public.
The team aim to tackle health inequalities and stigma around mental health, and bridge the gap between primary and secondary care. Our team work with various groups within the community including those from underserved populations, homeless, LGBTQ+, children and young people, those with learning disabilities and autism, older adults and across various religious and cultural organisations.
If your team/organisation, would like to find out more and perhaps have a formal introduction, then please let us know via email and the team will contact you to arrange.
The team can be contacted directly via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or please see below for individual contact details:
Dudley and Wolverhampton:
- Suman Asghar – Community Safety. email@example.com
- Adesayo Ileladewa – Family and Social support. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwell and Walsall:
- Insa Shane – Family and Social support. Insa.email@example.com
- Mohammed Yasin – Community Safety. Mohammed.firstname.lastname@example.org
Across the Black Country:
- David Stocks – Suicide prevention. email@example.com
- Jenny Wells – Housing and Income. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandeep Narewal – Access to care (Adults and Children) & Migrant Communities. email@example.com
- Karvin Jhalli – Team Leader/Education and Employment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Elwell – Team Administrator. Adam.email@example.com
Here you will find all issues of the Community Inclusion newsletter.
The newsletter aims to provide you with some useful information, interesting articles and updates on our work across the Black Country.