There are a number of ways you can support our Black Country Brighter Lives charity:
- Donate online on our Just Giving page. Please remember to 'Gift Aid' your donation, which means that we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate and it won’t cost you any extra.
2. Via bank transfer using the below account details:
- Account Name: Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Sort Code: 01-09-31
- Account Number: 5468138
Once you have made the donation, please complete the Receipt of Donation form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Donate by post by sending a cheque to the below address, made payable to Black Country Brighter Lives charity, Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Greets Green Road
4. In person at one of our General Offices across our hospital sites.
5. Leave a gift in your will and make your generosity last beyond your own lifetime. You can do this by consulting your solicitor; explaining to them what you would like to do and quoting our charity number 1060039 - Black Country Brighter Lives, registered charity of Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
6. Give in memory and remember a loved one whilst also saying thank you for the care that they have received. You may want to make your donation to a specific ward/ service where your loved one received their care or decide to make a donation to our general purpose fund. The funeral directors would usually co-ordinate the donations for you, but you may also decide to set up a Just Giving Page online, where your family and friends can make a donation and leave messages of remembrance.
7. Fundraise for us by organising an event or a sporting challenge and encouraging your friends and family to donate. You can set up a fundraising page for your event on our Just Giving page using the link above and clicking ‘fundraise for us’.