Here at our Trust, we pride ourselves on employing the best people who have the right skills, vision and values to make a difference to the communities we serve
So ask yourself:
- Do you want to be part of developing national good practice initiatives?
- Are you skilled in working with young people or adults with LD and or/autism that may have complex needs who will need support in a crisis?
- Do you believe in a patient focussed approach to care pathway development?
- Do you work effectively as part of an enhanced multidisciplinary team?
- Are you looking for opportunities for career development and progression?
If you are and consider yourself forward thinking, an advocate of positive behavioural approaches and prepared for a challenge, then we want you to join our innovative team in support of better care pathways and outcomes for individuals with learning disabilities and/or autism.
We are currently recruiting to various positions across Learning Disability and CAMHs Services in support of the National Transforming Care Programme.
- Principal Applied Psychologist: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916398901
- Specialist Occupational Therapist: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916398885
- Speech and Language Therapy Advanced Practitioner: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916398887
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact:
- Susan Brady on 07817 566862 (Divisional Director of Nursing Learning Disabilities, CAMHs & CYPF)
- Sarah Hogan on 07738 649116 (Deputy Director for CAMHs)